Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities Clearance Requirement:
- DoD Top Secret/SSBI , Must be able to obtain TS/SCI
Participate in a collaborative Scrum based Agile multi-discipline team working closely with customer to accelerate cloud initiatives and improve processes. Work with the customer to design and build CI/CD pipelines. Develop and integrate toolchain systems to provide path to production from development Software Factory.Essential Job Functions:
- Work side by side with functional managers, service owners, product owners, and other teams
- Identify tasks to be added to backlog
- Participate in Sprint planning
- Escalate impediments/blockers
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Perform lessons learned and/or root-cause analysis for DevSecOps issues recommend SW improvements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate and foster an ongoing desire to learn and work with new systems.
- Strong knowledge of modern system integration standards such as REST APIs, etc.
- Familiar with RHEL, Windows Server, Firewall Concepts, IPAM, Directory Services, Identity Management, basic Networking
- Define and create automation capabilities
- Familiarity with risk management framework and public key infrastructure is a plus
- Experience should include using iterative development, test driven development, automated testing, automated installation and deployment, managing infrastructure as code, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Familiar with tools such as GitLab, Packer, Puppet, Nexus, Ansible, Kubernetes, Istio, and Jenkins
- Familiar with VMware products such as Tanzu, vRealize Automation (Cloud Assembly, Code Stream), Cloud Foundation
- Experience in private & hybrid cloud/on-prem security & compute architecture implementations.
- Static and dynamic applications security testing experience
- Experience with design, implementation, and management of security management tools
- Previous experience with DoD related cloud based migration or implementation, familiar with FEDRAMP
- Must obtain/maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP) within 120 Days of hire
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- VMware Certified
- Microsoft Certified
- Red Hat Certified
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.