We have an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Data Analyst with our leading financial services client in Plano. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a key team providing mission-critical functions.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Requirements of the Cloud Data Analyst:
- Extensive experience and expertise with SQL and cloud technologies
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau or BIRST
- Proficiency in Python is a critical skill
- Knowledge of GitHub and Unix-based file systems desired
- Ability to adequately safeguard against criminal activity within the financial system
- Comfortable working with every LOB across the enterprise to gather data for modeling and screening programs
- Creative thinker with the ability to balance regulatory concerns and the need to run a well-managed program
Keywords: Cloud Data Analyst, SQL, AWS, Azure, GCP, Python, Tableau, GitHub, Financial Services
Job ID: 329050About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!