Requisition Number: 81084
The Digital Innovation team
is seeking a passionate Cloud Data Architect
to join our team.
As a data architect at Insight, you'll lead the design and development of modern data solutions leveraging AI, machine learning, IoT edge, and the cloud. On our full-time, award-winning team, you will work closely with your teammates and client stakeholders to design, build, and implement next-generation solutions in Modern Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, and Big Data. What we look for
What can Insight offer?
- Proven experience leading the design and implementation of enterprise-scale data solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise to support sales and delivery activities in many of the following:
- Spark / Databricks
- Data Lake concepts and architecture
- MPP/Data Warehousing platforms (BigQuery, Redshift, Synapse, Snowflake)
- Relational/non-relational database concepts
- Data Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Data Governance & Security
- Knowledge of cloud migration methodologies and processes
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS and IaaS preferred, though we will consider AWS and/or GCP experience
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and Infrastructure-as-Code fundamentals
- Understanding of data science techniques and MLOps
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use non-functional language when engaging with clients
You'll join a team of proven Engineers/Architects who have a demonstrated understanding of software development and data warehousing principles.
The team is curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills, helping others achieve their goals, and working consistently to support our clients.
You'll receive great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training resources, career advancement opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program.
As an innovation and transformation consultancy, Insight's Digital Innovation division believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. If you share in our values of hunger, heart, and harmony and are looking for a place that will offer opportunities to grow, consider joining our team!
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients. We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry. Diversity and inclusion
is essential at Insight's 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds - and we believe that's a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Ready to join?
Discover more at insight.com...or just APPLY!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || None || None || US - New York, NY ||Nearest Major Market:
Manhattan Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City Job Segment:
Data Architect, Cloud, Architecture, Database, Developer, Data, Technology, Engineering