LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
The Enterprise Cloud Data Platform Architect will work with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Security and Enterprise Application in refining and validating the architecture framework for designing data solutions that will exist in Azure IaaS and PaaS environments and integrating solutions into our client's applications infrastructure. The program is expected to include one primary role working in close coordination with the Director of Enterprise Architecture. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Reporting and Analytics platform services on cloud (Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics and SAP S/4Hana in particular).
- The architect will lend their expertise in Data, Reporting and Analytics platform implementation on Azure Analytics and/or SAP S4/Hana.
- Review cloud roadmap, deployed cloud solutions, upcoming major cloud-based initiatives and provide technical leadership in reviewing and refining the cloud foundation architecture framework for Azure cloud services in a comprehensive manner
- The architect will also act as an advisor on Cloud Agile development methodologies (DevSecOps) and best practices on integrating systems in the data pipeline across the cloud and on-premises (hybrid environment).
- Few key activities are called out below and the list will be expanded based on the scope defined:
- Review and validate Reporting & Analytics reference, solution architectures and implementation plan for Data Management pipeline, Data Warehouse and data analytics pipeline.
- Provide guidance and direction on key data platform decisions in the pipeline (Data management, data warehouse and data analytics), the best practices, design standards and the rationale behind the recommendations.
- Act as the liaison and expert independent technical steward to steer the platform build out and use cases implementation.
- Gap analysis between cloud solutions and current Azure Environment
- Analyze existing agency cloud policy and strategy
- Review and validate Cloud Resource Templates, Policies and Governance Plans
- Review and validate establishment of cloud governance model and expand the governance to data platform.
- Review and validate Microsoft 365 architecture in the context of broader cloud and data platform architecture, sequencing of capabilities and operating model. Recommend refinements as needed.
- Technical leadership in identifying and navigating the inter dependencies between these implementations (Cloud Foundation, Microsoft 365 and Data Platform)
Click HERE to apply ** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- 15+ years of experience in taking the organizations through major data transformation journey and driving the modernization and transformation of data, reporting and analytics platform best practices, process, people and technical nuances suited for organizations.
- The data, reporting and analytics platform experience spanning on-premises and cloud hybrid environments involving azure and strong knowledge in SAP S/4Hana is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience of implementing enterprise class cloud based modern foundational capabilities including Microsoft suite of services and other 3rd party services (Data analytics solutions including SAP landscape, Microsoft 365, Customer facing solutions...) preferably in Azure.
- Should also have experience in cloud security/governance including subscription design, resource groups, and RBAC policies.
- Deep planning, analytical organizational and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to lead work effort with little day to day supervision. Ability to work through ambiguity and escalate issues to maintain project momentum
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.