The DevOps Cloud Engineer (.Net) role will architect, build and maintain General Mills Cloud DevOps tools and processes to ensure General Mills' Cloud Infrastructure, Line of Business and Data & Analytics projects have efficient and secure software & configuration delivery pipelines. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Technical Competencies
- Ownership one/multiple process like Server Patching, Certificate renewal, Incident Trend Analysis etc. Ownership accountability includes Automation of process, Optimizing the process etc.
- Having forward outlook to ensure change management with upstream/down stream systems"
- Participate directly in multidisciplinary product teams
- Continuous support of, and collaboration with, other development teams and projects
- Continuous Improvement of team processes
- Identify opportunities for automation specifically and opportunities for process improvement in general
- Lead small/medium size automation projects
- Develop and maintain standards, guidelines and artifacts for use in automation projects
- Providing end user self-service solutions
- Troubleshoot complex problems impacting individual application
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Web Infrastructure Support
- Experience supporting Container technologies like Docker Enterprise, Anthos, Open Shift in an enterprise environment
- MS Windows Server 2012/2016 configuration and hardening
- Experience of working with Azure/ Amazon AWS/Google/ other leading cloud provider.
- Experience supporting MS IIS in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of Networking protocols and topography
- Strong understanding of firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP
- .Net application support
- Experience with traffic load balancers such as F5's
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Prior development experience on .Net Platform with ability to look into code for Memory leak, Performance tuning etc.
- Proven track record of automating medium to large scale workflows using PowerShell, Service Management Automation, other another other Orchestrator.
- Advance knowledge of Debugging tools like WinDBG, Debug Diag etc
- Experience Automating workflows on Azure
- Prior experience on Monitoring/APM tools like Dynatrace, App Dynamic, SCOM-APM
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa.
- International relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best - bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what's next.