M9 Solutions is seeking a Cloud Engineer - Azure
to work remotely
on a government contract for a client located in Arlington, VA
. An active Top Secret clearance required. US Citizenship is required. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Designs, builds, tests, and deploys cloud application solutions that integrate cloud and non-cloud infrastructure.
- Deploy infrastructure and platform environments, creates a proof of architecture to test architecture viability, security, and performance.
- This role involves working in a collaborative team environment and involves extensive client meetings.
- Manage an application migration process involving the use of JIRA tickets and documentation in Confluence, following prescribed formats and procedures.
- Troubleshoot migration related issues as part of a team.
- Work Authorization: US Citizenship is required.
- An active Secret clearance required.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Azure concepts including VNets and other network concepts, security groups, Availability Zones/Sets/Groups, Azure Site Recovery, ExpressRoute, Virtual Machines, App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Monitor, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Azure Government experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to take the initiative to follow through on a process and be able to report up in a timely fashion.
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/women/veterans/disability.
M9 Solutions, LLC (M9) is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. M9 is subject to Executive Order11246, which requires government contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment. Please click here to complete M9's Voluntary Self-Identification Form and then email it to email@example.com . Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
With 14+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.
F 7.2-27 REV - 1 01/24/202