Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Cloud Engineer
for permanent role to join their team in Tempe, AZ. Cloud Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281 Duration: Full Time Job Description:
- Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms -- collaborating across our teams as well as participating in events and programs.
- Responsible for the design, development, and on-going operation of cloud infrastructure and applications Management of the cloud infrastructure that the software systems run on
- Responsible for preparing technical presentations of proposed features, designs and changes to existing systems
- Continuously improve project operation in terms of technical solutions and delivery strategies
- Stand up cloud environments based on established standards and guard-rails
- Use configuration management, orchestration and management tools to ensure cloud environments meet operational and security standards
- Be a subject matter expert in reducing and resolving production incidents by identifying preventive controls and driving proactive efforts
- Act as a responsible party for escalations across our cloud environments
- Own timelines for delivery of features and changes
- Work with other teams to integrate with their systems
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field AND five years' of related experience, which includes three years of supervisory experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Experience Preferred:
- Experience in helping foster a safe psychological space for all teammates where everyone can thrive
- Experience with network routers, VPN routers, switches and other networking devices
- Deep experience with deploying and maintaining software in PaaS infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience implementing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud management and monitoring tools (SolarWinds, Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, etc.)
- Experience supporting mission critical applications and infrastructure in an operational context
- Working knowledge of cloud security principles and best practices
- Experience with a DevSecOps delivery model for infrastructure, applications, and configuration
- Experience in designing operational state to be policy and automation driven
- Working knowledge of cloud networking
- Track system uptime and availability and promote incremental increases to change velocity
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Demonstrated knowledge with the Google Marketing Platform (GMP) and the default integrations with GCP a strong plus
- Experience in one or more higher level programming languages (C, C++, Go, etc.)
- Experience in driving good hygiene in cloud environments including in place patching, immutability, compliance monitoring, clean-up of technical debt, identity and access management
- Experience developing network/application monitoring tools (ELK Stack, etc.)
- Experience with AIOps platforms to automate and shift-left operations functions
- Experience employing good troubleshooting skills and creative problem solving under pressure
- Experience driving the development and use of new and self-service tooling to support our evolving cloud operating model
- Possess good business acumen and experience building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience improving resiliency for cloud applications and infrastructure and ensuring that HA, DR, Data Protection requirements are appropriately engineered and implemented for workloads
- Experience driving innovation and prioritization and engineering of new cloud tooling and capabilities to bolster operations
- Experience in stimulating changes in individual, institutional, and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment
- Experience in leading by example in communicating, participating and encouraging support of the institution's sustainability programs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.