Our Vision is to change the way the world communicates. Our Mission is to connect people and things.
We are reimagining the way people watch TV with services like Sling and AirTV. We are redefining the boundaries of communication and connectivity too, with our planned green field 5G cloud native network build out and the Internet of Things. Nothing is out of our reach, and the opportunity to shape the future of entertainment and technology has never been more tangible.
Our mission is to onboard teams into the cloud in a quick and secure manner. We will be creating highly available, fault-tolerant, and scalable environments. Everything as code is our mantra.
Our environment is...
- Highly elastic
- Based on some of the latest and greatest cloud native technologies
- Very fast paced
Your team will be...
- Building and managing accounts and services in AWS
- Creating fault tolerant and scalable solutions
- Writing infrastructure as code using Terraform and CloudFormation
- Supporting cloud-native applications
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be...
- Experienced with core AWS services
- Able to code Terraform and CloudFormation scripts/modules
- Familiar with CI/CD processes
- Highly motivated, driven & hard working
- Not afraid to fail
- Able to work independently and clearly present results
- A team player. Big egos and "super heroes" need not apply.
A successful Cloud Engineer will have:
- A 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, master's degree is preferred or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of professional enterprise development, operations, SRE, platform, and/or infrastructure experience
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Have exposure to large-scale systems support and design
Compensation: $86,400.00/Yr. - $137,100.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.