Our client is building out the data back-end for APIs. The resource will be responsible for the following:
- Identify and prototype data stores.
- Build reference implementations.
- Build and manage a common component framework for API architectures.
- Create Dev-Ops practices for data stores.
- Establish standards and best practices.
- Mentor and coach peers.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology
- 5+ years Object Oriented Programming experience (Java, Ruby, C#)
- Experience in Cloud based PaaS offerings such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure or AWS
- Continuous Integration/Delivery technologies (Jenkins, Bamboo, Concourse, Travis)
- Databases (Cassandra, Hazelcast, Gemfire, Hadoop, NoSQL)
- JVM tuning for performance and memory management
- Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
- Experience with API Gateway and Management platforms such as MuleSoft or Apigee
- Experience with Microservices development and design patterns
- Proficiency in domain driven design and domain modeling.
- Linux system administration
- Orchestration tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Version Control (Git, CVS, SVN, etc)
- Experience with developing in Agile teams
- Enterprise Middleware (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Substantial experience in high volume scalable environments is essential.
- Experience with modern API technologies
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners
- Experience of architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools
- Ability to write quality unit and end to end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Gemfire, Java, Spring, Orchestration technologies, Cloud Native Development Experience in Azure, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SOA, Microservices, Jira, Pivotal Tracker, MuleSoft.