Requisition Number: 78432 Principal Software Engineer- Cloud What Our Cloud Engineers Do
What We Look For
- Design, plan and implement Azure cloud solutions
- Lead and deliver projects that encompass systems architecture, proof-of-concept and deployment services
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Become a partner, subject-matter expert and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices
- Able to speak to enterprise networking, infrastructure, and security topics both in the cloud and on-prem.
- Hands-on experience delivering public cloud infrastructure solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in the design, planning and implementation of enterprise class infrastructure workloads (e.g. vSphere clusters, Active Directory forests, etc.)
- Has demonstrated experience configuring and implementing configuration management tools such as Chef or Puppet
- Has demonstrated experience with networking design including topology planning, firewall rules, and external connectivity
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Team and project leadership experience in a consulting environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[NC]] || [[USA]] || [[Azure]] || [[Cloud]] || [[Engineer]] ||Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
Cloud, Consulting, Developer, Engineer, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations