SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Cloud Engineer Junior:
1. Setup and maintain Azure environments, configure networks and security in line with the design
2. Participate in design and development of new features and components.
3. Work with team leads to validate requirements, and perform impact analysis of new requirements and/or changes to the existing system.
4. Develops and conducts testing of cloud and virtualization systems. Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and in cloud computing and virtualization technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration; cloud deployment models including public, community, private, and hybrid; cloud service delivery models including infrastructure-, platform-, and software-as-a-service; automation; hypervisors; containers; virtual compute, storage, and networks; virtual infrastructure management; self-provisioning; and scaling. Evaluates and reports on new cloud and virtualization technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services. May also provide systems engineering activities such as: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis and Physical Configuration Analysis (PCA). Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
• 1 years of hands-on experience Azure cloud environment.
• 5 years experience in IT • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related technical discipline is required.
• Experience with scripting languages is required • Experience in agile development is required.
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is required.
• Experience with ASP .NET and SQL server is a plus. • Knowledge of XML schemas, XBRL and XSLT is a plus.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Public Trust Clearance
My SAIC Benefits.