Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
Peraton seeks a Cloud InfrastructureandOperationsDevSecOpsEngineer to drive efforts to supportcloud style automation endeavors to a hybrid cloud environment with a focusonMicrosoft Azure. The candidate must have experience with solutions from both a technical and functional perspectiveand will need to befamiliarwith agile development practices as well as operations and deliveryaspects ofDevSecOpsdesign and implementation.The candidate will be participating on a delivery team responsible for all aspects of automation from designand development to production release.Thecandidatemust be able to help clarify client requirements, design and build the solution leveraging multiple resources/teams. Thecandidatemust participate in exploring business needs, architectural analysis, development, testing, and production support and system maintenance. Requiresexperiencein the administrationdeliveryof Microsoft Azureassets.Responsibilities:
- Supporting, Maintaining,Designing, Building, and Improving the reliability of the cloud infrastructure deployed toCSPs with a focus onMicrosoft Azure.
- Providesupport todevelopment and administration/SME teams forProduction,Stage,Test, andDevelopmentenvironments.
Qualifications Citizenship-related requirements:
- End to end automationandbuild/deployment ofnew environments invarious on premise and CSP environments, with a focus onMicrosoft Azure.
Each affected contractor employee as described in paragraph (b) shall be:
Must pass a background check at your companys expenseRequirements:
- A United States (U.S.) citizens; or,
- A national of the United States (see 8 U.S.C. 1408); or,
- An alien lawfully admitted into the United States for permanent residence as evidenced by an Alien Registration Receipt Card Form I-151.
- BS/BA degree with 2+ years on the job experience or euivalent total on the job experience.
- Experience designing and building environments on MicrosoftAzure
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Azure services (Virtual Machines, Websites, Storage Blobs, SQL Database, Virtual Network, Traffic Manager, Automation, Active Directory, CDN, Cache)
- Experience withDevOps and automation Tools (Git, Jenkins, Maven,Vault, Nexus,Ansible)
- Education: Minimum bachelors degree in Information Systems/Computer Scienceor equivalent experience.
- Work closely with project team members to understand program office requirements, review design documents, and provide release support and architecture planning.
- Must be able to create own solution architecture and target configurations and diagnose potential issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with core project team members, team leads and client director-level resources.
- Experience with initiatives for addressing redundancy in legacyapplications
- Experience in Agile based development environmentusingDevSecOps