The Cloud Engineer will plan, implement and configure our Azure Environment. Projects will involve using technologies such as Azure Web Apps, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL Paas Services and Virtual Networks. This role is critical to streamlining processes and maintaining a production environment that keeps our business humming. Minimum five years experience as a Systems Engineer is required, including extensive experience with Cloud technology and Windows Server operations systems.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired
- Implement and Configure Virtual Networks, NSGs, Route Tables, Virtual Network Gateways and ExpressRoute
- Implement and Configure Azure Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Implement and Configure Azure Functions & Logic Apps
- Implement and Configure Azure storage solutions.
- Implement and Configure Azure SQL PaaS services
- Plan, document and execute on complex projects, including the planning, implementation and growth of our Azure cloud presence
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage or emergency response as needed.
- 3+ years experience as a Systems Engineer
- Extensive experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) (Minimum 2+ years in Azure)
- Extensive experience with Windows Server operating systems
- 2+ years of relevant experience working directly with Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Relevant experience with software defined networking and have a good understanding of securing network traffic
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect and Privilege Identity Management
- Powershell scripting
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry experience
- Any IT industry-recognized certifications (MCP, MCSE, VCP, etc.)
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.