SoftServe is transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), security and experience design.
As a leading digital services and software development company who thrives in the fast-paced world of innovation and ideation, we are passionate about delivering end-to-end solutions that address business problems, strengthen IT infrastructure, and enrich the user experience.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect with Hands-on Cloud expertise in Austin, TX/ Boston, MA / Atlanta, GA.
Applicants should be an experienced Cloud Architect with significant experience in helping businesses transform their IT approach utilizing public, private and hybrid cloud services.
The Enterprise Architect bridges the gap between business and technology –speaking the language of business and technology C-level individuals. They combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT and digital transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers and develop PoC to demonstrate capabilities.
Ideal Candidates are experienced professionals who possess deep experience with technology transformation utilizing cloud solutions.
• Lead and execute with a cloud-first mindset
• Contribute to and drive technology and architectural assessments
• Facilitate the sales and pursuits a consultative solution selling approach enabling SoftServe’s client services
• Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and complex business solutions to meet customer needs.
• Interact with all roles at customer – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
• Lead detailed discovery analysis
• PoC Development
• Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
• Provide an assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
• Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
• Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption.
• Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
• Advise on organizational impact of solutions
• Remain fully aware of relevant architectural trends, best practices, and tools.
• Extensive background including architecture, implementation, and delivery of large-scale systems in real-world situations
• Cloud Architecture Development, Deployment and Migration
• Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance.
• Broad knowledge of IT market and trends
• Knowledge of Cloud providers (AWS and GCP) and surrounding tools (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.)
• Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
• C-level presentation experience
• Willingness to travel a minimum of 30% (please note: domestic AND international travel will be required) to client and team locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. SoftServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.