Kforce has a client seeking a Cloud IAM Administrator in Austin, TX.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator is the day to day management and administration of access control across multiples operating systems, databases and applications like Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, SQL, and related web-based services. This position will be responsible for implementing standards across Active Directory domains to include proper role-based access, profile completeness to ensure proper integration, and to improve efficiency in onboarding, change, and offboarding processes. This position also manages the monitoring and troubleshooting for access governance processes, ensures effectiveness and alignment with requirements for compliance, and assists in incident research as well as research and evidence gathering for audits.
* Performing provisioning, de-provisioning and account management/servicing across multiple platforms
* Create and populate custom attributes within Active Directory and other systems to facilitate successful integration with third-party applications
* Modify and populate existing fields within Active Directory and other systems
* Create and update user accounts in cloud applications with a focus on automating the tasks to the greatest extent possible
* Support audit research and evidence gathering to achieve a state of ongoing compliance
* Assist in incident investigations
* Perform user testing
* Communicate security procedures to end users related to support activities
* Utilizes security principles as appropriate for IAM support activities
* Two-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 4 years in security, help desk or call center experience including 2 years direct experience in security access administration
* Experience with Windows operating systems, Active Directory administration, Azure Active Directory Administration, Azure Privileged Identity Management, and the close integration of all these components to streamline provisioning processes
* Possess good working knowledge and understanding of Windows credential stores such as Microsoft Active Directory/Azure Active Directory and their related security capabilities and functions
* Knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights, permissions, and groups.
Experience with identity and data governance solutions preferred (e.g., Sailpoint, Varonis, Netwrix, etc.)
* Experience securely managing identities and access in cloud-based environments (e.g., Azure PIM/PAM, SSO Federation, etc.)
* Powershell automation skills are a must. Microsoft Powerautomate skills preferred in addition to Powershell but will train
* Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to convey complex identity and access management concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Demonstrated ability to achieve consensus among both technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to excel in a team environment while providing excellent customer service
* Ability to self-direct and work independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.