Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
Peraton is looking for several Cloud IT Operations Subject Matter Expert to join our talented team in our North Charleston, SC office. The ideal candidate shall provide Cloud IT operational services expert consulting providing objective advice, expertise and specialized skills in, but not limited to, supporting projects related to the individual's subject matter expertise. These senior employees are considered experts in a functional domain (e.g., large scale enterprise solutions, acquisition, industry, client, finance, organizational development, etc.) with a number of years of experience. These positions are contingent upon contract award. Additional Responsibilities Are:
- Prepare and deliver presentations to colleagues, subordinates, commercial clients and government representatives.
- Assure the proper use of current or requested programming, testing and documentation techniques.
- Produce and/or review documentation and reports reflecting knowledge of areas as identified in the statement of work.
- Generally employees assigned to this job are very senior level individual contributors, but may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Technical Training in relevant enterprise hosting technology areas is required. Additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Ten (10) years of hands-on experience with Enterprise Hosting or similar projects, to include three (3) of the following five (5) areas:
- Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Data Analysis, Test & Evaluation, and Training. Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and/or public service (Department of Defense) leadership in Information Technology, Architecture or Engineering.
- IAT Level 2