Positions available in Montréal or Québec City - Only for applicants currently residing in the U.S.
Includes a visa sponsorship for Canada.
Join our cloud infrastructure team and help us deploy our out-of-this-world cutting-edge SAAS platform. You will be responsible for strategy, development, automation and optimization of our cloud infrastructure. We are active members of the open source community and contribute to projects like the following:
Here is what we are looking for in a new colleague
- Be a go-to-person for raising awareness about agile and devops best practices
- Write documentation
- Be part of the code review process
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code tools around Terraform.
- Develop new features for our continuous deployment pipeline for your colleagues and support them in their journey towards full automation
- Develop and maintain tools related to R&D operations
- Become a technical reference with following technologies: Terraform / Docker and Kubernetes / Go and Python / AWS and other cloud providers / Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- 3+ years of experience in software development is ideal.
- Bachelor's/Master's/PhD in Software Development or related field.
- Optimize our cloud-resource usage, we love being able to do more with less
- Keep our servers up to date (Linux, of course! As well as a few Windows). Or even better: make sure they update themselves!
- Implement monitoring and metrics gathering systems (we like to have our services up 24-7, but also enjoy sleeping)
- Write scripts to automatically scale different components according to their level of use
- Determine benchmarks on different instances to figure out how to get the most out of our machines at a minimal cost
- Make sure that all of our components are under constant surveillance (because you don’t what to monitor them yourself 24-7)
- Become an expert on a variety of great technologies, like:
- AWS and other cloud providers
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python and Bash
- Innovate! Study andHave the passion and motivation to constantly by improving your skills in systems
- administration and in cloud server management (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
This job is made available as part of the QUEBEC (CANADA) TECH + AI CAREER FAIR
Cutting edge companies in AI and Tech from Montréal, Québec City and other regional hubs are excited to make their way to San Jose to meet with talented candidates. Face-to-face interviews and a career fair will be held at the Westin in San José on November 23 and 24, 2019.
Check our featured jobs:
Algorithms and Signal Processing Developer / Embedded Software Developer / Functional Architect Cloud Infrastructure Developer / Back-End Software Developer / Front-End Software Developer / Technical Security Analyst - Red Team / Full Stack Software Developer Senior Software Developer / Senior Machine Learning Developer / Senior Full Stack Developer
HOW TO LAND YOUR JOB IN QUÉBEC (CANADA)
Review the job offers here quebec.nicoka.com/public/jobs
Create, complete your profile and upload your resume.
GETTING SELECTED AND PARTICIPATING AT THE CAREER FAIR
Our companies will carefully select the candidates they wish to meet for an interview. We will send an invitation with the exact time and location for face-to-face interviews on Saturday, November 23.
All candidates with matching profiles will be invited to participate at the job fair on Sunday, November 24.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An introductory webinar about tech sector and life in Québec
- An assessment of international mobility and immigration options to Québec
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE ACCESS TO OUR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PACKAGE.
This event is organized by the Bureau d’immigration du Québec à Los Angeles of the Government of Québec, which mission is to connect talented candidates with companies in Québec (Canada). We help candidates land a virtual or live job interviews. We also offer free consulting services on temporary/permanent immigration to Québec and international mobility for applicants in the United States. http://bit.ly/QCcareerfair-SanJose
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org