Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer to secure our Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud based applications. You will leverage the latest platform technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker. This individual must be a hands-on with Can-Do attitude and have executed multiple projects related to Cloud Security.
- Leverage the latest platform technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker to enable developers to deliver software written in different languages.
- You will be working to support and redefine the vehicle platform data processing in cloud environments, while developing solutions that can incorporate micro-services, Linux and Docker containers, cloud-native and on-premise environments.
- This individual must have comprehensive knowledge of Cloud offerings and able to design and implement comprehensive security solutions
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable experience
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience working in Networking application Security and Cloud Security
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber Security methodologies in Cloud Services and comply to Security standards
- Extensive experience managing and securing cloud services (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Experience in creating, hardening, and maintaining secure Docker containers
- Able to contribute at all levels of product development starting from concept phase to production phase
- Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration
- Strong Linux fundamentals
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming languages (C/C++, Java, Ruby, Go, Python, bash, etc)
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion detection and prevention
- Experience with socket programming is desirable
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools such as Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, or AppDynamics.
- Executed projects in Agile development environment
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.