12+ years of experience w.r.t. Data architecture, Pre Sales, Consulting, Implementation of large scale Enterprise-level Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Analytics applications. Should have led multiple engagements in the Data space in terms of Solutioning and Architecture and Presales.
Data and Analytics Practice Manager
- Presales for the Data & Analytics competencies of Data, Business Intelligence and Visualization
- Senior professional level role with hands-on enterprise level architect with deep experience in Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies
- Rapidly architect, design, prototype, and implement architectures to tackle the Big Data and Business Intelligence & Visualization needs for a variety of Fortune 1000 corporations and other major organizations
- Research, experiment, and provide solutions with Modern data architecture Big Data, Massively Parallel Processing Databases like Greenplum, In Memory solutions like MemSQL
- Architect, implement data processing pipelines, on a variety of hosted settings, such as AWS, Azure, client technology stacks.
- Assisting to train others on Data & Analytics related tools and technologies.
- Staying up to date in the field regarding best practices, new and emerging tools, and trends in Data and Analytics
- Perform additional responsibilities or special projects as assigned by management.
Industry Experience Required - Good experience and exposure in the Financial Industry Investment Banking, Capital Markets Pre-Sales skills Solution architecting on ETL, OLAP and Reporting Experience in writing proposals, coming up with solutions to address customers business needs, contribute / provide direction to the teams to create high-level / low-level BI architectures Practice skills BI/DW Implementation Methodologies, Processes, Quality Framework, Metrics, Estimations.
- Data and Reporting Experience
- Data Management experience (Data architecture, design, ETL,).
- Proficiency with data exchange types and protocols (json, xml, soap, rest)
- Experience supporting OLAP workloads in multi-terabyte environments
- For the above skill areas, must have lifecycle experience on some of the tools such as HDFS Cloudera/Hortonworks, Netezza, Greenplum, Informatica BDE, Talend, Data Stage, etc.
- Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, in-memory vs. disk, etc.; and experience with large-scale, big data methods, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala, or Storm
- Experience in several programming languages such as Python, Scala, or Java
- Desirable Other: Life Sciences, HiTech, Manufacturing, Logistics
- Ability to interact with, report out and make recommendations to executive level steering committee
- Should have excellent client interaction and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication both written and verbal
- Excellent thought leadership is required
- Should be capable to be a Mentor in building teams and enhance technical skills for the team.
- Should be extremely good at internal and external stakeholder management