As the world s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Role Description:Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to develop specifications and to design and implement solutions for new cloud-based products and services.
- Work in conjunction with senior staff to provide advice and counsel to customers on cloud solution matters.
- Participate and support the creation of the solution architecture and ensures the solution strategy aligns with business strategy.
- Develop, install and configure solutions including platforms and their related components and integration points.
- Review and revise designs, as appropriate, based on approvals from internal / external.
- Designs blueprints and deployment policies that meet customer requirements and specifications. Revises as necessary to ensure continued support of customer needs.
- Creates solutions in relation to, and use of tools, techniques, software, hardware, programming languages and third-party tools/libraries applicable to the solution.
- Develops automated solutions and capabilities for deploying tools and technologies. Implements as approved, escalating revisions or updates as necessary.
- Creates automated functional and integration testing of solutions based upon strategies developed and using approved/designated tests, software and applications.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.