DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Cloud Native Web Architect.
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you. We're actively seeking a Cloud Native Web Architect to join our talented team of consultants. What's in it for you?
As a Cloud Native Web Architect, you'll be designing and creating web-based solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to solve our clients' challenges. You'll tap into your extensive experience with web-based tools and cloud PaaS to take a central role in the planning and construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly augment your existing experiences with additional experience across industries and disciplines. You won't be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you'll be an invaluable asset to your team by taking responsibility for the overall application, guiding team members along the development path, and developing across all layers of client solutions.
Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills? We wouldn't have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects. Your Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members
- Leading application development efforts
- Coding, debugging, and supporting cloud-based applications
- Designing application architecture
- Taking ownership of an application
- Planning and executing technical application details
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer and/or architect including experience leading development teams
- Deep experience applying design patterns in Angular 5+/TypeScript, Vue, React, or similar
- Extremely proficient in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Experience creating solutions using PaaS with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Pivotal, GCP, or similar
- Established success designing and implementing serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, GCP Cloud Functions, or Azure Functions
- Proficient in the review of source code
- Proven ability to design and develop microservices and their supporting structures
- Demonstrable proficiency for applying modern software design patterns
- Solid understanding of testing tools such as Karma, Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, and Mocha
- Strong experience in Web Service integration, asynchronous request handling, partial page update, etc.
- A working understanding of statically typed, object-oriented languages such as Java or C#
- Established experience in Node.js
- Experience using build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, or similar
- Proficient in the art of Git source control or similar
- Established understanding of Test-Driven development, unit testing, and clean code
- Worked with tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, or similar.
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in Test-Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Experience architecting solutions on Azure, GCP, and other cloud systems and Serverless framework(s)
- Ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
- Experience in project technical estimation, component breakdown, and cross application communication
- Deep background leading a team working in an Agile methodology to develop software
- JBoss familiarity
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply./GC Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location:
Indianapolis, IN Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship may be required for some positions