What We'll Bring:
-Our Technology Transformation and Network Engineering team is an energized group of highly skilled members who are mobilizing to lead TransUnion's journey to the cloud. To support this journey, we seek an equally energized and highly skilled engineer to be at the vanguard.
-Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
-TransUnion is a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. -We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- 5 years of prior experience in a network engineering/architecture environment with a strong background designing cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) including enterprise/AWS/Google Cloud Platform configuration management and service orchestration tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, CloudFormation, or similar automation technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with technical leadership, creation of innovative solutions to address business needs, including driving collaboration with diverse groups of stakeholders, preferably in a Cloud environment.
- At least 1 years of development experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) regardless of audience.
- Working knowledge of a breadth of Cloud Infrastructure technologies (server, storage, clustering, etc.) with a preference for security skills (knowledge of Panorama, Palo Alto, cloud based Load Balancer solutions, monitoring tools, etc).
- Self-motivated, eager to learn new things, and adaptable to change; able to work productively in a team setting.
- Comfortable with enterprise change control methodology and project management tools (Agile, Remedy, Rally, etc.).
Impact You'll Make:
- Hands-on deployment/implementation experience in building AWS cloud foundations to support production-scale workloads.
- Hands on experience building large scale application deployments, standard three tier web applications, big data and analytics workloads
- Graduate degree in STEM field
- Experience developing APIs
- Experience in creation of CICD pipelines
The person in this role will be responsible for engineering solution architecture and guiding the deployment of our cloud environments including cloud network segregation, connectivity, ingress/egress architecture, security controls, deployment pipeline automation, and regional cloud interoperability. The team works to reliably deliver robust solutions to meet the quickly evolving needs of application teams, dynamic security environments, and leverage the latest tools and capabilities afforded by the cloud.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Network Engineering