Sierra-Cedar is seeking motivated and experienced Cloud Payroll Consultants to join our growing Cloud practice. If you are keen to leverage your legacy Payroll skills and make a growth-based transition to Cloud, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for senior level consultants who have core Payroll knowledge and are excited about the opportunity to apply these skills to new Cloud technologies across multiple industries.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary project team to plan, design, develop and implement comprehensive business solutions in response to client needs.
- Bring knowledge of methods and techniques in a software development and consulting environment, and demonstrated skill in their application to solve business problems.
- Work effectively and efficiently, whether working independently, as a team member or as a team leader.
- Adaptable and resourceful, and tailor approach to fit different organizational cultures.
- Interact with clients to gather, validate, document functional requirements
- Translate business/functional requirements to technical team
- Able to work alone or as part of a team for Oracle implementation, enhancement or upgrade projects
Must have solid understanding and work experience as a Functional Lead with a minimum of the following:
- 10+ years of experience working with Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft or Cloud applications with a focus in Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in Payroll
- Proven experience with at least 3-5 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades
- Experience implementing HCM solutions in public sector is preferred
- Oracle HCM Cloud Applications experience and certification(s) is a plus, but not required
- Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account executives, and management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client solutions including deployment, management, and optimization of enterprise applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.