Role: Cloud Platform Architect
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Boston, MA
Duration: This is a long term temp to hire role
Rate: $/hr on 1099 (All inclusive)
MOI: Phone + Skype/Webex
This role will provide end-to-end architectural strategies and spearhead innovative solutions for our customers.
He/She will have a demonstrated proficiency at applying innovative technologies at scale to “real world” problems. The ideal candidate will have a strong software engineering and technical product management pedigree. He/She will play a critical support role evaluating and delivering advanced, modern and digital process capabilities to improve the customer and associate experience, as well as to reduce unit costs.
The Expertise we’re looking for
• BS or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematics.
• 5+ years of technology experience in one of the following: software development or architecture
• Experience of agile development cycle using Scrum, including backlog development, iteration planning, and iteration tracking.
• Demonstrated success in evaluating and implementing third party software products including open source and cloud based products from vendors such as AWS, Microsoft or Google.
• Experience or certification in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc...) Architecture
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external technology teams
The Value You Deliver
Drives competitive analysis, technology partner selection, business communications, and customer satisfaction
• Strong technology architecture, engineering and design skills.
• Develop prototypes and spearhead solutions in MVP, iterative approach
• Drive target architecture for various solutions in APS (Advanced Process Solutions)
• Passionate about technology and delivering solutions to solve business problems using event driven architectures, scale-out architectures
• Strategies in cloud technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, CloudFormation. Experience with containers and well-grounded in the knowledge of engineering and continuous delivery practices.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in the architecture space and become a trusted partner within APS and the enterprise architecture community
Contact me on
561 244 5244 X 306