Role : Cloud Production Support
Location : Austin, TX Remote Till Covid
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in network service configuration and support.
- Good written and spoken communications skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Working experience in Cloud, with good knowledge in datacenter infrastructure concept, such as Availability Zones, Regions.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, skillful using kubectl commands.
- Good knowledge on network basics -- TCP/UDP/HTTP/DNS protocols, floating IP, subnet, routing, firewall, VPN. Highly skillful using tools such as tcpdump, netcat.
Knowledge and skills of network load balancing and SDN is preferred.
- Logging concepts, familiarity with logDNA is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in access control, authorization, and authentication.
- Good understanding on REST APIs, ability to interpret swagger specification.
- Scripting languages, at the minimum - python, bash.