The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Project Manager in Washington, D.C. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
• At least 8 years of related experience leading and managing IT projects, specializing in IT infrastructure and operations, to include service delivery, IT infrastructure systems, and solution development. Must possess PMP Certification or equivalent relevant experience.
• Experience with NIST/FedRAMP security controls and design/architecture/implementation/migration/testing/assessing of AWS, Azure, IBM, CASBs, or similar in applying federal requirements to implement cloud solutions
• Experience with federal enterprise cloud transformation and operations including RACI, process and policy and price modeling development
• Ability to work with senior business and technical leadership in order to define strategy, goals and organizational change/transformation at scale
• Ability to manage project schedules, budget and resources including tier 3 support, design and issue escalation
• Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines and regulatory/ compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2, etc.
• Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
• Experience supervising all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is responsible to ensure project is meeting milestones and deliverables.
• Experience managing multi-discipline technical teams and defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Experience conducting project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
My SAIC Benefits.