We are seeking a Cloud SecOps Engineer
for our client in the Seattle, Washington Area
No C2C or third party candidates
Remote to start Here are the some of the technical capabilities you should bring to the table for this role. You may not have it all and that is OK! Cloud SecOps Engineer
- Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Centralized IAM experience
- Administrative Access
- Strong Authentication/MFA
- Logging and Alerting of Access
- Application Identities
- Azure KeyVault
- Protect Secrets and Credentials
- Overall Azure security background
- Zero trust based network security
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW. To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more