We are looking for Cloud Security Architect for our direct client in San Mateo, CA, who can work on-site in our client location. Please reply back if you are interested, JD given below.
Job Title: Cloud Security Architect
Job Location: San Mateo, CA
Job Type: Full-Time/ Contract
Job Duration: Long Term
- Design and develop security architectures for hybrid and multi-cloud based systems.
- Excellent programming skills preferably in Java , Scala OR any other OOPS languages.
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge containers, data security, network security, control plane security and governance. Deep experience with security in cloud environments aroundGDPR, federated security models and secrets management
- Understand practices like FIM, IPSec, SAST, DAST etc.
- Expertise in crypto primitives, authentication protocols and authorization standards e.g SSL/TLS, SAML, OAuth, JWT, OPA)
- Experience working with security systems (e.g. Kerberos, Knox, Sentry)and SIEM
- Expertise in Microservice security architecture (AuthN, AuthZ architecture and user/service interaction model)
- Prior experience of building and securinglarge scale distributed systems on AWS
- Expertise in AWS infrastructure and concepts such as VPC, subnets, security groups, S3, RDS, EC2, Glacier, Lambda, IAM, security, encryption, DevOps, replication and disaster recovery
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology
- Expertise working with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, and Terraform
- Prior experience handling multiple clusters and effectively managing multiple tenants in these clusters providing good governance and isolation, explain to prospective clients the cloud security model
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop technology roadmap, architecture and implement security and compliance for Guidewire Cloud Platform.
- Architect various security engineering aspects such as GDPR, SOX, PCI etc translate them to engineering implementation.
- Collaborate with Open Source communities, Engineering and Infosec and provide technical leadership to develop and maintain compliance.
- Evangelize security best practices across the cloud infrastructure org and Guidewire
- Create security metrics and work with the teams to achieve the same
- Work with the Engineers on remediation strategies for security issues
- Hands-on coding
- Own security architecture and provide technical leadership to multiple teams
- Do test driven unit and end to end testing of any code you develop.
- Own Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for your services
- Own scalability, availability and security for your services
- Own, troubleshoot & resolve code defects
- Mentor other developers in best practices
- Prior deep security experience and passion for building large scale multi-tenant cloud platforms
- In-depth knowledge and experience in privacy engineering or security engineering
- Emphasize team wins over individual success
- Strong technical communication skills
- Excellent software development skills in one or more of the following languages: Java/Scala
- System design skills. Ability to design large scale distributed systems
- Have developed in more than one language and ready to pivot to any language/framework
- Understand REST API for data interchange. Understand API-driven system designing, mutual TLS and Oauth
- Understand micro services architecture patterns pattern like Service Discovery/API Gateway/Domain Driven Design etc
- Understand Serverless function and their relevant use
- Ability to work in an agile fast paced environment
- BS or MS degree (Computer Science or Math)
- Refer to ‘Required Skills’ section more details
- Experience of building SaaS/PaaS on AWS/GCP/Azure.