Employer provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Employer, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Under limited supervision, plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and high level principals. Apply varied engineering and design theories to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems, technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and high level principles. Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future. Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution. May participate in projects to upgrade or install workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize overall functioning of technology, data and processes. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Review and assess development design to ensure robustness, adherence to standards and processes, delivery of stable and scalable solutions, and that risk mitigation and controls are in place.
- Collaborate with teams concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective solutions Define and develop documentation of architectural designs, standards and processes that could affect applications under development or in production or state of data or business architecture.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance.
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with the architecture and implementation of enterprise-security controls
- Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure security architecture that includes security controls across multiple technology stack.
- Architecture and solution design experience required to develop infrastructure based detailed design specifications.
- Experience with network virtualization and/or software defined networks.
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge in security engineering, computer and network security, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Experience with public cloud environments and technologies, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) , Azure, GCP and/or other
- Experience in DevOps environments and automating security controls into the CI/CD process
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools and knowledge of technologies like containers and Microservices
- AWS Cloud Services experience; solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through various tools both AWS native and third-party
- Serves as a leader in the AWS space for InfoSec interfacing with internal and external customers and other parts of InfoSec
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of scripting and secure configurations for mainstream operating systems (*nix, Windows, etc.)
- Implement Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience in an environment using agile methodology
- Strong knowledge in enterprise logging and monitoring solutions including monitoring privilege user accounts and sensitive configuration files
- IT Security certifications required: CISSP, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security Specialist
As a condition of employment with Employer, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Req ID: