At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
Its the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. Its why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. Its the aim of our returnship program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, its what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Weve been recognized by Forbes as a Worlds Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We are looking for a Cloud Security Architect with a strong understanding of Security, Risk, and Compliance for large scale enterprise computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience working as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) or Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for cloud deployments, along with a history of hands-on systems administration or engineering with demonstrated technical skills. The successful candidate will have demonstrated technical skills in a technical area such as one of the following: Cloud migration/deployment , Cloud Security, Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management.
- Present Security technical and compliance material to both technical and non-technical customers
- With astrong desire to be an individual contributor to start, you will be the lead cloud security architect within our Cloud Center of Excellence
- Act as the liaison from our Cloud Center of Excellence to our Information Security, Application Teams, and Cloud Operations functions
- Quickly learn new business models by working directly with Application Teams across all of Verisks business verticals to lead and assist in defining their cloud application security architecture
- Willingness to be hands on with AWS architecting and engineering
- 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Security, Compliance, and Risk Management including a mix of hands-on technical work along with compliance and oversight
- 3+ years of experience with cloud compliance and/or common industry security standards
- Experience building Security documentation packages and leading organizations through Security compliance processes, accreditations, and/or ATO lifecycles
- Demonstrated experience with systems administration and/or engineering in one of the following areas: Cloud migration/deployment; Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management; Other technical area with similar enterprise scope and depth
- Experience architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- AWS certification, or ability to get certified within three months of hire
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and migration challenges
- Experience advising teams on cloud architectures and designs
- Experience implementing security controls, SCTMs.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Consumer Privacy Notice