Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance their top priorities.
- The ideal candidate must have strong foundation across Amazon Web Services technology stack and AWS security offerings and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field, or Similar field with related work experience (3+).
- Deep experience with AWS: VPCs, IAM, security groups, EC2, EBS, Lambda, Cloud Watch Events, etc.
- Experience and knowledge integrating enterprise scale security solutions in AWS and/or Azure, including user, security, and networking configurations.
- Experience integrating marketplace leading vulnerability management (e.g. Tenable, CrowdStrike), threat management (e.g. Archer, SeviceNow), monitoring (e.g. Splunk, ELK), and data protection processes and platform tools.
- Experience building and operating automated security operations, including experience scripting configuration automation.
- A history of delivering and an understanding of security controls in federal environments.
- Experience with CI/CD - Deployment pipelines, and automated build and configuration tools such as Jenkins and terraform.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends in security technology.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner and collaborate with both engineers and business users on architecture vision and security model.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Action oriented with high standard for quality and performance.
- Proactive at finding solutions to complex problems.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP).
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional.
- The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security solutions and controls in production cloud environments.
- The Cloud Security Engineer creates deployable solutions that balance business requirements with information security requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop guidelines and review security configurations related to AWS / Azure / Google Cloud deployments and common web application frameworks.
- Designing, planning, and implementing security tools, controls, policies, and processes.
- Utilize experiences in AWS, Azure or Google cloud environments to assist developer teams in efforts to maintain the security of environments throughout deployment.
- Support the administration and management of native cloud security services and other solutions that are deployed to secure cloud infrastructure.
- Serve as an escalation path for team members to trouble shoot security related inquiries.
Required Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Ciber is helping clients bring their innovation initiatives to life - come join us and make a difference! No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that help clients compete and win.