Hope you are doing well.
Please find the job descriptin below and let me know your interest
Position: Cloud Security Enginee
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ Months
Mode of Interview: Phone and Skype
Must Haves: Strong handle on AWS security services(guardduty, Macie, Trusted Advisor, Inspector etc), Cloud formation. Strong programming skills in Python.
Nice to Haves: C#, .Net, On Prem server administration. Azure
Projects: Going through current AWS environments and making recommendations and changes as needed for security compliance.
Technical: AWS platform. We will be going through the aws interview questions as well as security services specifically.
Young Living is looking for an experienced AWS certified professional for the role of Cloud Security Engineer. The Cloud Security Engineer will work with the IT Security team at Young Living to implement and automate security features and services in AWS. Additionally, this role is responsible for the documentation, promotion and education of other engineers and developers within IT to further the adoption of security best practices regarding cloud driven workloads and data storage.
Systems Engineer IV
1. AWS Certified Professional Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer with AWS Certified Security Specialty
2. Experienced with AWS Guard Duty, Security Hub and Trusted Advisor in a production environment
3. Clear knowledge of AWS Organizations security control policies and implementing guardrails
4. Experience leading security implementation activities
5. Experience evaluating security offerings and services from a technical perspective and provide recommendations based on past experience
6. Able to provide examples of advances Python and Bash skills
7. Demonstrated experience with Terraform and CloudFormation in a production setting
Training and Development
Minimum requirement is an active AWS Certified Associate Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator certification.
Ideal candidate has acquired the AWS Certified Security specialty certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
Experience working with and provisioning AWS Cloud Security services
Familiarity with the OWASP top 10 and core application security concepts
Experience implementing policies regarding PCI and GDPR
Ability to write automation in Terraform, CloudFormation and Ansible
Recent experience writing scripts in Python
Skilled in project management
Experience working with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
Familiar with Agile development methodologies
Strong communication skills
Ability to succinctly explain thoughts and concepts to others
Required Education and Experience
Systems Engineer IV
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
AWS Certified Professional Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer
AWS Certified Security Specialty
5+ years of experience in Cloud Security
1. Create automation to configure and maintain cloud security services using Terraform, Ansible, Python and Bash.
2. Implement technical solutions to close identified security gaps.
3. Educate and train the IT Security team on how to effectively use implemented cloud security services.
4. Provide cloud security best practices and tools training, education and support to software development teams and systems engineers regarding cloud security best practices and tools.
5. Maintain and expand automation used to configure AWS SSO and IAM users, roles and policies to following the principle of least privilege.
6. Implement and maintain security related tags and classifications on cloud resources.
7. Review, manage and harden AWS Security Groups and Network ACLs.
8. Implement AWS Shield and AWS WAFv2 for core services including automation to manage rules
9. Implement security policies and governance received from the IT Security team as it pertains to cloud workloads.
10. Participate and provide valuable and actionable technical feedback from security product and service reviews to the IT Security team.
11. Integrate security features and related reporting into CI/CD pipelines including docker image scanning and sonar scanning.
12. Implement and enforce AWS organizational security control policies
13. Implement and maintain AWS Guard Duty, Security Hub and Trusted Advisor
14. Work with the DevOps Engineers to harden AWS AMIs, docker images and system images.
Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Srivastava /Team Lead/
3240 E STATE ST EXT
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Minority Certified www.kpg99.com