This company is on a rocket ride. A startup getting to Unicorn status (valued at a billion or more) on the back of security training is quite a feat. But constant breaches of organizations large and small, and a trail of victims to ransomware and phishing opened a massive opportunity. This company has risen from niche player a couple of years back to being number one in security training. It is the fastest-growing company in security, highly rated by Cybersecurity Ventures and has great customer satisfaction ratings - the best of all vendors on the list. The company is on a mission to protect users from cybercriminals and employee stupidity. It is forging ahead with new partnerships, top hires from across the industry and an event blitz across the planet to educate users on phishing and other online threats.
As the Security Cloud Engineer
, you'd be responsible for developing secure-by-design cloud infrastructure configurations/policies to prevent new cloud security issues. You'd also build automated alerting and remediation workflows for cloud security issues. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in cloud security, especially with AWS resources running web applications
- Experiencing building automation workflows to remediate security issues in production
- Experience in software development, especially by using web APIs and Python
- Experience with DevOps tooling, especially Terraform, Chef, and/or Puppet
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Experience with securing Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.