Position: Sr. Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Walthem, MA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Mode of Interview: In-person after telephonic round
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
- 5-7 years’ experience in hands-on security engineering role. The majority of this should have been within a Cloud or IT security team, with focus on standards and regulatory compliance
- Requires a specific understanding of application and operating system hardening, penetration testing/vulnerability assessments, security audits, IPS, firewalls, routers, threat management,F5,SIEM,disaster recovery testing, privilege user management and wireless security.
- Must be experienced with design, deploy and configure network and enterprise security solutions
- Knowledge in information security or IT risk management
- Knowledge of global and domestic regulations and standards
- Experience with security management of cloud based services (SaaS) in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience architecting, deploying and managing a suite of security management tools
- Hands-on experience with security management of virtual machines, containers, and applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of public key cryptography, web services SSO strategies, CVSS scoring
- Direct experience implementing AWS/cloud security services
- Assist in the planning of security roadmaps and lifecycle management
- Security incident management
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to (Durga/ 973 324 7923/ dashok AT sprucetech DOT net)