Job Title: Cloud Security Lead
Department: Cloud Security
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Environment & Security Lead will be responsible for environments and security for all business systems utilized in the Packaging & Cellulose Segment. Packaging & Cellulose is in the process of implementing a new system landscape that consist of SaaS based systems as well as traditional systems implemented in a private cloud environment.
The Environment & Security Lead will work on the Segment Technical Services team alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, BI Specialist, Integration Specialist, Developers, and Architects to deliver technology solutions for the Packaging & Cellulose businesses.
The Environment & Security Lead responsibilities will include both hands on day to day work as well as providing direction to on shore, offshore and third-party resources to supplement work volume.
- Coordinate with GP and KBS cloud operations to handle day to day operations tasks relating to SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS solutions and cloud infrastructure
- Perform technical configuration of major environments including Infor M3, Infor OS, and Kiwi
- Coordinate new releases and upgrades to systems. Including schedules, outages, and all necessary planning and communication.
- Monitor, detect and manage unplanned outage situations. Work with vendors and KBS to perform RCA.
- Monitor performance of environments, recommend and implement adjustments to improve.
- Perform technical analysis of complex networking, security, and infrastructure challenges related to enabling the business to leverage cloud solutions
- Maintain Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery and Failover Plans
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery tests for all Tier 1 systems
- Establish environment polices (Dev, QA, Prod) for all systems in PKG. Audit the sync state based upon these polices.
- Oversee all necessary data refresh activities across environments
- Collaborate with Business and IT Leadership to define and implement policies governing security role definitions and assignment across all applications.
- Work closely with compliance and cyber security teams to understand compliance obligations and cyber protection policies.
- Govern established policies and synchronize security policies across various applications both on and off GP s network
- User provisioning, administration and management
- Coordinate the integration with Koch Security platform Saviynt (with Infor OS and M3, and Kiwi)
- Perform and report out user and security access audit on an established basis.
- Establish relationships with peers within GP, Koch, and externally to consistently learn, grow, and improve security practices.
- Recommend resource models to execute and maintain environment and security practices
- Manage internal and external resources that are contributing to the execution of environment and security practices
- Keep up with innovative trends in technologies and software products that enhance security effectiveness and approach.
- Participation in educational opportunities and professional organizations aligned with responsibilities to advance organizational objectives and career objectives
- Sharing knowledge and experiences with members of the organization
SKILLS AND EXPERICENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years of related experience in a SysAdmin, Infrastructure, AWS, and or security roles.
- AWS SysAdmin
- Understanding of computer network infrastructure
- Understanding of common authentication protocols (SAML, OAUTH) and cloud vendor specific authentication solutions (AWS STS/IAM, Azure Active Directory)
- Advanced certifications in AWS
- ITIL foundation (V3) certification
- Experience delivering an ERP project for a mid to large size organization.
- Experience with Infor M3 and or Infor OS in a multi-tenant Environment
- Experience with Cloud access governance platform Saviynt
- Knowledge of project management methodologies including traditional waterfall and AGILE (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
2260 Haggerty Road, Suite#285, Northville, MI 48167.