BE PART OF A BANK LIKE NO OTHER.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients' world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
The Cyber Security Manager - Red Team is an experienced security professional who demonstrates management capability, and is responsible for providing oversight and guidance to cybersecurity red team members in the execution of their duties, which include simulating offensive attacks typical of current state threat actors spanning a wide range of adversarial capabilities. The Manager is also responsible for ensuring stakeholder satisfaction with the cyber security red team services offered, writes executive summaries of detailed red team reports, prepares metrics and communicates to stakeholders from individual contributors to executives, and provides leadership and mentorship to team members.Knowledge:
- Strong demonstration of SVB Values: empathy, integrity, diverse perspectives, responsibility, learning and improving
- Deep understanding of security architectures, defense in depth, cloud and on-prem security models and concepts
- Experience and working knowledge of network architecture, subnetting, and TCP/IP protocols, and OSI model layers and protocols at each model layer
- Understanding of international and United States laws and regulations impacting cyber security and personal data privacy, including GLBA, SOX, and the FFIEC Information Security requirements
- Working knowledge of security frameworks and control references such as NIST CSF, CIS 20, COBIT, PCI DSS, OWASP, ISO 27000 family and NIST SP 800 series.
- Familiar with various security architectures and methodologies (Defense in Depth, Kill-Chain, NIST, Critical Controls, OWASP, Mitre Att&ck Framework, etc.)
- Demonstrates the ability to deescalate conflict, shows empathy and concern for others viewpoints and opinions
- Capable of discerning how and what to escalate, and how to communicate effectively across groups and teams, even when objectives, opinions, or viewpoints may be misaligned or in conflict
- Able to distinguish between short-term solutions and long-term complex improvements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy while seeking common interests; effective problem and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience :
- Independent thinker
- Work independently& as part of a team
- Able to inspire others to do their best
- Leads by example
- Suggests solutions to problems
- Owns the results of the team
. Bachelor's degree in management Information Systems, Computer Science, and/or Business, Masters of Business Administration, other graduate degree, or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years working in IT security domain
• 2-5 years managing direct reports in a cyber security setting
• Experience implementing, supporting, or defining requirements for security tools such as WAF, SIEM, IPS, CASB, EDR
• Experience with AWS public cloud services and security tools
• Experience with SIEM technologies.
• Experience with cloud technologies specifically AWS.
• Experience with AWS in a security environment preferred.
• Experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience working with firewalls and network IDS/IPS
• Experience doing vulnerability assessments, risk assessments and penetration testing Certifications :
One or more of the following professional certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, CISA, Security+, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Security Specialist (or willingness to obtain within 6 months)
Strong demonstrated knowledge of networking and TCP/IP protocol or networking certification (CCNA)
For more than 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group's businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, offer commercial and private banking, asset management, private wealth management, brokerage and investment services and funds management services to companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, SVB Financial Group operates in centers of innovation around the world. Learn more at svb.com.
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
2021 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB).
Silicon Valley Bank is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK under No. FC029579. Silicon Valley Bank is authorised and regulated by the California Department of Business Oversight and the United States Federal Reserve Bank; authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority with number 577295; and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.