Cloud Security Policy Orchestration (CSPO) Sales Engineer
Are you a goal-oriented individual looking for a role that leverages your expertise with cloud technologies as well as your interpersonal skills to help large companies address their cloud security challenges?
If yes, then Deloitte's Cloud Security Policy Orchestration (CSPO) Sales Engineering team could be the place for you! Deloitte is looking for a top-performing Sales Engineer to help grow its CSPO business within the Hybrid Operate Cyber & Strategic Risk Practice.
Deloitte's Hybrid Operate business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change for our clients. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the undisputed integrated cyber security services leader and managed services provider. Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Sales Engineer, you'll work with our diverse team of passionate professionals to help solve some of today's toughest challenges to enable our clients to achieve business growth and manage risk.
The Cloud Security Policy Orchestration Sales Engineer will possess a combination of technical and sales expertise and work with the product team throughout the pre-sales and sales process. Primary responsibilities will include delivering presentations and demos to clients, developing sales proposals, addressing product-related technical issues as part of pre-sales, and gathering and communicating client feedback to the product team.The Team
Cloud Security Policy Orchestration provides a policy driven approach to shift-left security that helps clients with broad visibility into cloud assets across their multi-cloud landscape. The solution enforces Security-Policy-as-Code uniformly across the software development lifecycle to help clients feel confident that their cloud security requirements are being applied throughout their cloud environments.Work you'll do
As a CSPO Sales Engineer you will be on the forefront of client solution and service design within our Cloud Security Policy Orchestration Program. You should possess a deep understanding of the Cloud Security landscape. Experience with the sales and pursuit process is a plus, as is the ability to assess client needs for optimal service recommendations for the near-term and long-term.Sales Engineering responsibilities include:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CSPO product
- Articulating the technical value proposition, differentiators, and capabilities of the product to prospective clients and partners
- Demonstrating the product to technical and non-technical client audiences at the executive and/or technical level
- Independently coordinating all aspects of technical product evaluations, from demos and installations to helping prospective clients interpret the security related insights provided by our offering
- Working with client executive partners, product management and other sales stakeholders to scope potential opportunities, construct sales proposals and help coordinate the pre-sales / sales process
- Helping with some post-implementation support for key clients to ensure that clients are onboarded satisfactorily
- Working with product management / product development team to communicate feedback and champion customer requirements for incorporation into the roadmap
- 7+ years working in security information and/or technology engineering support experience
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Security technologies and products / tools with at least one or more of the 3 major Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to translate client requirements into solution design that can be delivered by the CSPO team
- Background in automation, programming - preferably with python
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Some familiarity with / knowledge of the Cloud Security landscape and vendors
- Experience with and knowledge of DevSecOps, Shift-Left security methodologies
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, cloud security, identity, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative design skills across Microsoft application suite
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills