Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Navy Federal's Cloud Organization fosters a collaborative environment and is building a best-in-class Cloud program that protects Navy Federal information and cloud compute environments. #dice
As a Cloud Security and Access Control Engineer you are expected to be a subject matter expert with hands-on experience with cloud technologies, tools and methodologies, preferably with a focus on Microsoft Azure. The role is suited for an experienced Cloud Engineer with proven understanding of enterprise security and will focus on building tool sets and processes to support Navy Federal's Cloud program.
• Hands-on experience with Access control technologies such as Azure AD B2C; SAML SSO, OAuth 2.0 configuration, set-up and operations management;
• Experience with certificate management for IaaS and PaaS elements
• Experience with Azure AD, Azure Resource Management Templates and Azure policies
• Experience with Azure Key Vault integration and key management
• Experience with VSTS release management for Azure Key Vault and other IaaS and PaaS elements.
• Hands-on development and scripting skills in PowerShell 5
• 7+ years' experience working in a technical role with a minimum of 3 years' experience focused on information security and access control.
• Strong knowledge of information security and access controls.
• Industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH) of high interest
• Financial industry experience preferred
• Experience with CheckPoint Next Generation Firewall and Threat Prevention Suite (preferred)
• Contribute to the vision, strategy, and drive execution for integrated security controls across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) for Navy's Azure environment.
• Able to demonstrate clear understanding of current risks and threats to Cloud infrastructure and/or IT infrastructures at technical and manager audiences.
• Drive Identity and Access Management (IAM), configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure.
• Provide security consultancy and engineering support for cloud security solutions including analysis and development of Azure and other security solutions.
• Provide architecture assurance on Cloud security initiatives and compliance of existing security standards interfacing with infrastructure and development teams.
• Maintain the security infrastructure tools that are built on the Cloud platform, providing stability and policies and procedures.
• Support the development and delivery of a comprehensive ISP for the entire organization.
• Develop and maintain documentation of all Security products including specific tools, technologies and processes.
• Participate in Information Security Incident Response activities for the NFCU's environment.
• Respond to security vulnerabilities identified through periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments of Cloud services.
• Monitor compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors and third parties.
• Manage remediation efforts for any gaps reported in audits or recommended process improvements.
• Actively monitor new and emerging cloud security technologies, trends, issues, and solutions and assess their applicability to Navy Federal's cloud strategy.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.