This position is for (W2) consultants Only or a Fulltime Employees with Galen Technology Solutions NO AGENCIES.
This job is located in the Dallas, TX area.
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to:
This role is multi-faceted in support of establishing cloud processes and support services in the following areas:
ServiceNow integration for multi-cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP etc) service management and service operations across ITSM disciplines covering Operations, Request/Intake, Incident, Change management
Define document operational process and procedures for cloud related services using SharePoint platform
Support monthly cloud usage reconciliation reports for cloud billing to Finance for chargeback
Collect cloud usage data to assist with identifying cloud cost saving areas; leverage Cloudyn cost management tools
Work with cloud ops, devops, architects and engineers and product management as part of a young cloud organization team to help with establish standardized operational procedures
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow, cloud knowledge and experience in Azure, AWS, GCP public cloud technologies
- Must be able to conceptual and operationalize from an IT factory business model.
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Ability to positively influence, and be a credible source of knowledge to influence and drive a pre-determined strategy and agenda.
- Must be able to adapt to environment with many changing and competing priorities, yet still thrive and be able to deliver progress and assigned deliverables
- Experienced using multiple tools including Confluence, JIRA, MS OFFICE (Excel ++ ), MS PROJECT, SharePoint Site platform, designer
- 3+ years related work experience in cloud infrastructure planning, operations and implementation
- prior 10+ years in enterprise infrastructure operations service management