Under the general supervision of the CTO, the purpose of the Cloud Services Business Manager is to manage various Cloud Solutions, Business Intelligence projects and deliver new reporting service excellence through timely implementation of technology projects while maintaining focus on customer services throughout the organization.
The candidate will be part of the Information Technology team and will proactively build reports, both operational and analytical, give insight into our internal customers, and highlight trends. The candidate will act as a consultant to the organization in understanding the data landscape and provide information on where data exists, what limitations there may be, and how to manipulate it in order to turn it into actionable information. The candidate’s capabilities must be 50/50 business and technology with a strong background in report design and data analysis to provide our partners with timely and accurate data.
In addition, the role of the Cloud Services Business Manager is to; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide a conduit to escalate issues, and clear the path for the deliverability of milestones and projects as needed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a consultant to the organization in understanding the data landscape and provide information on where data exists, what limitations there may be, and how to manipulate it in order to turn it into actionable information
- Manage daily health checks of all data scheduled jobs throughout the organization
- Develop a strong technical understanding of all Cloud and database related services.
- Manage the Informatica ETL tool and related functionality
- Develop, monitor, and maintain Domo and SQL reports services. Ensure technical requirements are properly integrated with existing business processes.
- Data, reporting, and training subject matter expert for assigned systems
- Manage, develop and deliver Rental Management system
- Manage, develop and deliver Website Content Management system
- Manage, develop and deliver various Back Office Management systems
- Knowledge and understanding in merging data across various Data Management System
- Understands the data housed in the reservation and rental systems
- Promotes self-service reporting with end-users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies
- Provides and presents ad hoc analyses such as contract terms, dollars spent, and process compliance
- 7 Years of CRM or other SaaS technologies.
- 4 years supporting Domo or related database aggregation and reporting services
- 4 years supporting the ETL tool, Informatica preferred
- Experience in managing data loads to the data warehouse and reporting servers
- Proficient with Postgres and other SQL configuration, views, indexes, and queries
- Ability to interact with business teams for requirements and work on data patterns using SQL
- Experience with Database management, Data modeling, and Database configuration is a plus
- Experience managing TSD or related rental platforms is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Keep in mind we get hundreds of applicants.
Please supply the following details to help us respond faster to you and get the information to the client as quickly as possible.
We use the following details in the body of the email to quickly summarize for the client’s review along with your resume.
Resume tailored to the job description:
- Samples of work or portfolio if applicable:
- Summarized details about your years and level of overall experience applicable to the job: (please do not say “see resume”)
- Please explain your experience as it relates to the specific requirements:
- Staff overseen: (please break down how many direct reports, titles and overall staff)
- Budgetary Responsibility: (if applicable) $
- Availability and please explain why you are looking for a new role:
- Hourly/salary expectations:
- Best contact info:
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis:
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status:
- We are unable to support H1b, TN, etc. candidates.
- City, State, Zip & desired geographic work location:
- Are you willing to relocate:
- Your Linked In profile:
- Who Referred You/ How did you hear about this opening:
Connect with us on Linked In: LinkedIn.com/in/DianeKrehbiel
We get 100’s of applicants applying to us. Please see instructions above on how to apply to help us.