Description Job Description:
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Cloud Software Developer to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, Annapolis Junction, MD area.Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team to support Persona Tool Kit PTK Curation.
- Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure using the Query Time Analytics QTA framework.
- The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end to end solution including but not limited to accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users.
- The data could be metadata or content. Provide holistic solutions to extract value from large data sets. Research and develop original solutions to solve big data challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4- 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4-8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- At least three 3 years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++, developing software in UNIX/Linux RedHat versions 3 5+, and software integration and testing to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts.
- At least two 2 years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store NoSQL such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System HDFS, and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1 Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2 developing restful services, and 3 using source code management tools.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.