Description Job Description:
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Cloud Software Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, Annapolis Junction, MD area.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20,000. Please visit careers.leidos.com/CSS20k
for details and a full list of eligible opportunities . PROGRAM SUMMARY:
The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.Primary Responsibilities:
Seeking Software Engineers with complex problem-solving skills using the latest in Cloud, Mobile, and Web technologies. Develop and enhance assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team to leverage the customer's existing suite of cloud based analytics to develop new prototypes to detect and score active user presence on the mission specific network. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the end users. The data could be metadata or content.Basic Qualifications:
- At least five (5) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least three (3) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+), and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least two (2) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Experience using Java, Python, Maven, Git, Jira and Confluence
- Prior experience developing analytics utilizing GMAE, MWS, and SOAP is highly preferred
- Work in a small team environment
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation continues to grow in the Fort Meade, MD and surrounding areas. We have funded Prime work and are currently seeking innovators, ideators, and game changers to join our team. We are offering generous sign-on bonuses, competitive salaries, and enhanced benefit plans. To learn more please visit CONMD careers.leidos.com/CONMD External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software DevelopmentPay Range: