Position: Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Anaheim, CA
This candidate will be responsible for the overall development and design of a robust, scalable, and cloud based platform. You will be expected to actively contribute your knowledge of modern software development techniques and technology. This will require the ability to design services that use the latest in available technologies and architecture to produce services that meet customers' demands in a fast moving environment. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services to solve real business problems for our customers.
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (AWS).
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Ability to adapt the role of architect to a modern DevOps environment with both pre and post development engagements.
- Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish a cloud operational governance framework.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design and the ability to apply it to new domains.
- Hands on knowledge of Event-Driven systems and architecture.
- Basic understanding of compliance as it relates to the cloud covering vertical market and sovereign regulations.
- Extensive experience building and architecting HTTP REST interfaces.
- Proven experience developing systems based on patterns of microservices .
- Demonstrable experience working with container manage platforms and runtimes.
- Familiar with security requirements and compliance covering both infrastructure, incident response, forensics and cloud native architecture.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Experience designing security from both a cloud architecture and infrastructure.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
- Provide cloud technology training and education to cross functional teams and management.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with IoT
- Automation experience with Terraforms, Cloud Formation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Container orchestration using OpenShift, Kubernetes, ECS.
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect. (Pref)