Requisition Number: 81372 Insight
is a leader in providing smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes. From developing unique strategies to delivering the products, services and expertise, we'll help your business run more efficiently and modernize through Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ . Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year Cloud Solution Architect / Cloud & DevOps
The Cloud & DevOps team at Insight is seeking a passionate Cloud Solution Architect to join our Charlotte, NC team. The Cloud & DevOps team members are practitioners of lean engineering, a high velocity product development process that applies Lean methodology, service-oriented patterns and practices and cloud platform capabilities for the design and development of modern multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service solutions.
We provide these services to our clients who are business of all sizes from startups to fortune 100 companies. What is consistent across our clients is that they are interested in transforming their business through modern Software as a Service offerings and have engaged Insight's Digital Innovation team to deliver on that vision.
We are looking for someone who has some or all the following capabilities:
- In-depth hands-on understanding of Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) as a prescriptive guide to developing a cloud governance model.
- Design, plan and implement cloud solutions.
- In-depth experience in automation, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), Configuration-as-Code (CaC) and management of both on-premises infrastructure and applications, cloud hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities (Azure) including virtual networks, virtual machines, Docker, Kubernetes, and data services.
- Be able to deploy through automation and translate from and/or contribute to application design architectures.
- Can assist Insight with sales pursuits by quickly transforming an initial sales call into becoming a trusted advisor with the client.
- Has had previous experience as a developer and/or as an infrastructure resource that is equally comfortable with C#, Python and PowerShell, Azure ARM Templates, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub.
- Lead and deliver with a team, projects that encompass both modern-application-code (MaC) design patterns as well as infrastructure-as-code projects (IaC).
- Has a passion for doing things right, the first time - without exception.
- Has a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies.
We are looking for individuals who have experience with some or all of the following or equivalent:
Lean Engineering, Agile, Scrum, DevOps Culture
Windows, Linux, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
Azure PowerShell ARM, AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Jira
Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, ACR, EKS, ECR
Hyper-V, VMware, Virtual Box
SQL Database, CosmosDb, Oracle Database
Python, Bash, PowerShell, YAML, JSON
.NET, ASP.Net, Java
VS Code, Azure DevOps, Build / Release Pipelines, MSBuild, Git, GitHub
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 8 years of related industry experience
We have created a team-oriented
environment with quality people, career advancement opportunities, great work/life balance
and an excellent compensation
and benefits package
. Our people appreciate that they represent a brand that is invested in growing local relationships while working globally
and doing what is right
for our co-workers and clients.
We are high on supporting each other
and hiring/developing the best technical professionals
in the industry. Diversity and inclusion
is essential at Insight's 87 offices across the globe. Our teammates each bring unique life experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds - and we believe that's a fundamental factor in building stronger teams.
These are some of the reasons why we are often selected as a Best Places to Work award winner
in the cities where we work. Discover more
...or just APPLY
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[NC]] || [[USA]] || [[Cloud]] || [[Azure]] || [[DevOps]] ||Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
Cloud, Solution Architect, Architecture, Engineer, Developer, Technology, Engineering