This is Sathish from Reveille Technologies We have an immediate requirement for Trying to reach for Senior UI Developer (Angular) @ phoenix AZ find the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume with salary expectation and contact details for further process.
I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
POSITION: Senior UI Developer (Angular)
LOCATION: phoenix, AZ
- Hands on Working experience in Front End framework using Angular 9 & above and cloud native development
- Experience working with RESTful Services & JSON and Wire Up with RESTful APIs
- Experience working on permissions set up and access token session maintenance in Angular application.
- Experience working with jwt to fetch user data in single sign on authentication.
- Prior experience in OKTA sign in widget in angular will be a nice to have.
- Experience working with Node.js and npm
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), preferable
- Good Exposure to Bootstrap/Responsive Web Designing/Pages
- Expertise in business web application development, user interface design principles and web standards as well as a user-centered design process
- Enterprise Level Experience (preferred)
- Creating performant and scalable code for both large and small digital projects with a focal point on the user interface and experience
- Understanding of different layout approaches
- Own deliver the end to end design document
- Writing modular/reusable code and using JS frameworks
- Experience in test runner framework Karma-Jasmine
- Solid experience w/ software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools (e.g. PCF, Mule, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing architectural concepts, especially with regard to reliability and scalability (e.g. multi-regional/multi-AZ, elasticity, auto-scaling)
- Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on technical requirements
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Develop and review of LLD with client stakeholders
- Strong design and technical skills, ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and able to analyze the impact
- Knowledge of the project life cycle and Experience with Agile methodologies
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
US IT Recruiter
Reveille Technologies, Inc