Cloud Solution Consulting Manager
Our Consumer industry practice is focused on serving the changing consumer, who have rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. The Automotive sector is experiencing rapid change as the industry adapts to new business models driven by Connected, Autonomous, Shared and Electrification (CASE). These trends are causing incumbent automakers and new entrants to leverage technology to create speed and customer experience advantages.
The Deloitte Automotive team growing at a rapid pace, fueled by cloud technologies and services within our most important clients. To continue our growth trajectory, we are seeking leaders with experience in cloud engineering and across the automotive value chain to lead the development and sale of cloud solutions into the U.S. market.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for business agility, velocity and efficiency is next-gen Cloud solutions. From cloud strategy consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services, we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions.
Deloitte helps our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage. We want talent who is ready to innovate using cloud services and empower our clients to move forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-gen cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Our Cloud Strategy practice is focused on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.Work you'll do
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable cloud and infrastructure transformations for Auto Industry customers. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant consulting or Auto Industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior Auto business and technology leaders (up to and including CIO)
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple and/or large engagements for Auto Industry customers with more than 10 resources and comfort presenting to senior customer leadership and executives
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size Auto Industry organizations (this includes private/public Clouds - on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Experience in defining Auto Industry focused cloud enabled business strategies to gain more meaningful and actionable business insight/value proposition
- Excellent articulation, communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Proven ability to successfully lead complex, multi-thread cloud transformation sales cycles - across solution, commercial and risk management dimensions
- Relevant and experience of initiating and running multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations - inclusive of people, process, and technology change
- Relevant experience in building methods and tools to review clients' technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Ability and experience leading mid and large-scale organization in all the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles, and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Experience in leading migration of significant volumes of application and/or data workloads to public cloud
- Ability to work with a multi-location team
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration platforms
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Practical experience with modern cloud-based operations including experience leading teams of Site Reliability Engineers
- Experience in designing for resiliency in the cloud, including, an understanding of key application resiliency patterns
- Experience in reviewing and optimizing cloud-based usage and spending post initial cloud deployments
- A background in software development and experience in configuration management (e.g., Chef, Puppet)
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Experience with cloud relevant application architectures such as microservices or building cloud native applications
- Proven ability to generate revenue through new or existing clients/accounts
- MBA preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office