Lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments to support enterprise clients. Cloud Infrastructure Architects are responsible for designing, maintaining and troubleshooting the infrastructure, cloud services, network, and infrastructure security. Cloud Architects will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
Analyzes technical and business procedures and assists in the development of detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Develops, codes, tests, debugs, maintains, modifies, and installs computer software. Recommends major changes in procedures and software development activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Cloud infrastructure design and develop detailed architecture models to host test, development, and production environments
• Plan for system and application migration(s) to the cloud, adhering to technical and business requirements
• Develop and document technical designs for integration and implementation of new cloud applications and systems
• Optimize cost of cloud solutions, infrastructure footprint.
• Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
• Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party vendor products/services
• Experience with highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
• You will join a project team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
• You will act as the SME on Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
o A completed Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or an Associate’s degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is preferred.
o Certifications in Cloud technologies ( AWS , Azure , PCF/PKS ) is strongly encouraged
Job Related Experience:
o Minimum 8+ years of experience required
o Work experience should include extensive knowledge of Container technologies.
o 2+ years of experience using Kubernetes
o Hands-on development/coding experience using Java , Spring framework (i.e. program design, flowcharting, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
o Knowledge / experienced in DevOps principles and practices.
o A successful candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results
o Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
o Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
o Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems , shell scripting
o Strong communication and writing skills
o Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
o Expert knowledge of SQL statements
o Experience in documenting program design, coding, and maintenance.
o A strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction.
o The ability to interact with external and internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and design initiation."