Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: Portland, OR or one of our GEO's - Washington, Texas, Florida, California
Job #: TR3096872124
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
IGNW has an immediate need for a Cloud Solutions Architect with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Consulting customers globally on Public Cloud and DevOps Projects
- Lead technical deployment engineering with customers on workload design on major public cloud vendors
- Provide workshops and training events for customers and industry leaders on emerging technologies in Public Cloud
- Training and Mentoring Engineers to take on Cloud and DevOps projects
- Google Google Cloud Platform Consultant - Providing Engineering Services for Google Advanced Services, coordinating engagement strategies, and qualifying technical resources
- Writing scopes and statements of work for Cloud/DevOps projects
- Complete Google Cloud Platform Architect Certification within first 30 days of hire
- Meet Training and certification requirements for selected Vendors (Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS, Hashicorp, Docker, Puppet, Google Cloud Platform, Etc)
- Helping to develop and mature our Cloud & Devops Engineering practice areas in response to client needs and market demand
- Travel estimate is ~30% (post COVID19)
- Internal projects when applicable
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure Architect Cert
- Cloud Architecture
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Prefer candidates with software development background.
- Microservices is a plus
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs