We are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our team in the Arlington, VA area to provide physical and virtual systems integration and networking for highly virtualized development, test, evaluation, and productions environments.
This position requires an ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance and a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ or equivalent)
* Plan, design, deploy, configure, integrate, and maintain internal and external networks using Cloud Service Provider and 3rd-party services and capabilities
* Configure virtual, cloud-based and cloud-native switching, routing, and firewall settings, protocols, ports, services, access controls, and devices through manual and automated means (scripts, automation and orchestration tools, APIs, etc.)
* Recommend and implement upgrades, configuration improvements, patches, and new applications, capabilities, and equipment
* Understand and implement underlying cloud, container, and micro-segmentation infrastructures, and configurations to support controlled network interactions such as; tagging, peering, policy-based routing, and edge transport.Qualifications
Requires Bachelor-s degree or equivalent in computer science, management information systems and ten to twelve years of experience.
* Possess cloud related certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer, etc.; Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Expert (MCSE) in Cloud Platform or Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
* Experience configuring and deploying Microsoft Windows servers using Windows Deployment Services, VMware templates, and Cloud Service Provider user interfaces
* Experience in virtualized server, workstation, and infrastructure administration, troubleshooting, backup, and recovery (VMware, Hyper-V/Windows 2016)
* Experience with manual and automated security administration, remediation, and hardening (STIG reviews, group policy and permissions, system modifications based on vulnerability scans, audits, and mitigations; patch management)
* Experience implementing and supporting enterprise system monitoring tools
* Experience with Windows scripting language (PowerShell or VBScript)
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **