Systems Engineer - Cloud Engineer
Subject Matter Expert
Primary responsibility for this position is working with customer management team and other engineering, operations, and software developer resources across the IC to meet overall mission technical needs.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Will work projects such as reviewing requirements, documenting data set workflows, organizing data.
- Will need to have a holistic view of the data lakes and data structure to determine the most technically efficient way to organize and ingest data into newly created systems.
- Must be able to create, present and update a data management plan for the systems and all other interface control documentation from scratch.
- Must be successful in collaborating with business users to discuss requirements, performing current state system analysis, writing functional and technical specification s of current state systems and future system workflows.
- Requires proven experience implementing cross-domain solutions that support requirements of varying complexity in addition to planning and managing the coordinated effort of a team of different stakeholders, information technology and related technical professionals to include personnel with competing interest.
TS/SCI/ poly clearance is required